Spotify is a music streaming app that lets you access a large number of songs from old classics to the latest blockbusters. You name it, Spotify got it; you just have to hit the play button to stream any song you like. However, if you are wondering “How do I get Spotify premium,” here is an answer for you. But first, take a look at what advantages does Spotify offer to its users.
· You can listen to any song anywhere you want as it works best on your computer, mobile phone, TV, and tablet too.
· With the premium version, you get unlimited access to ad-free music that means no ads, no interruption, no distractions, and just music.
· You can also download music and play them offline when you do not have an internet connection.
· The premium version provides a higher quality which sounds better than the non-premium version.
· You get unlimited access to over 35 million songs.
· With offline music service, you can easily travel abroad by enjoying the music.
· Not to forget, you also get an unlimited number of skips so, if you don’t like a song; you can skip it as many times as you want.
How to get started with a Spotify premium
Firstly, log into your Spotify account by providing your username and password. (if you don’t have an account, you can create one any time you want). Now, you will see a menu on the homepage, click on it to get a subscription and click on it too. Now when subscriptions come in front of you, click on get premium and enter your payment details and after reviewing, click on start my profile premium to get started. It is the answer to your question, “How do I get Spotify premium?”
A version of Spotify premium
There are five versions of the Spotify premium through which you can enjoy all the benefits mentioned above, and the versions are:
· PlayStation Spotify for when you play Spotify on your PS4™, it keeps playing when you go to your game. If the game permits, you can impair in-game music for the best Spotify experience.
· The family plan lets you save a significant amount to share more and spend less without any tantrums because everyone gets to play their music. When you upgrade, all the music files along with recommendations are saved up.
· Student plan allows you to listen to songs without distraction and in offline mode as well. You get several songs for every moment and occasion with quality into every song.
· Premium + headspace – Headspace has joined forces up with Spotify so you can appreciate both Spotify Premium and exceptional access to Headspace under one packaged membership bundle.
· Student premium + headspace – Spotify is hoping to improve individuals, just as progressively engaged. The organization has propelled another association with Headspace, an application intended to help individuals live more useful and more joyful lives.
The article concluded the query “How do I get Spotify premium?” along with its various benefits and premium versions as well to let you choose the one that fits you perfectly.